Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Dress


This is Mckell's easter dress. It is so fun to dress up a little girl! I hope she still lets me dress her up when she is older. Jeremy thinks she has way to many outfits. I don't think he knows that this is only the beginning.

5 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Heather I am so glad you have a blog!! Your kids are adorable!!

Haskins said...

She looks so adorable!! Arent little girls so fun to dress up!

Kelli Schwarz said...

Your family is adorable!! I found you on Jeanettes blog. It looks like you are doing so great. It was great talking with you a couple weeks back. I hope everything works out with the cheer clinic. Keep in touch! Kelli Schwarz

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Oh Mckell is so Cute!! I am so glad you got a blog!!!

Ashley Hardison said...

I am glad you have a blog now we can stay in touch. Carly told me that you aren't doing cheer next year, you will be missed. I hope things are going well for you. Your kids are darling.