Well I know we all catch our kids doing some funny things. I just wish I had a camera at all times! Brigham has always enjoyed cleaning the house with me. Lately everytime I clean the house he insists on me wrapping his feet in plastic. He tries to beat me to the closet where the plastic wrap is and he throws himself in front of me and screams FEET FEET over and over until I wrap his feet up. He also loves to wear sunglasses, he thinks no one can see him. We love our little shy guy.
OK do I even need to comment? By the way he is in a diaper and converse just chillin' in Mckells entertainer. I'm not sure how he got in there but this is how I found him when I came downstairs.
Kids in their jammies are one of my favorite things. It is amazing that they can be a handful during the day, but as soon as they're in their jammies (and in bed) they are little angels!
1 comment:
How cute! It was so fun to see you yesterday! Sorry I didnt get a chance to talk to you more it was so crazy with my kids, anyway let plan a time for lunch soon!
Post a Comment