Monday, June 23, 2008

Strawberry Days

Although we are officially "Lehians" now, we have to admit that nothing beats the Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days! This is something we look forward to every year! Glen did an amazing job putting the events together. Way to go Grandpa. Thanks so much Connie for making those adorable vests for the boys. They turned out great! We went to the Huck Finn Day, the rodeo, the parade and the carnival. I would like to say good job to my nephew's Max and Sam who competed in the muttin bustin. They did awesome! Max ended up taking home the trophy.
Nice job!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you've had a very fun week. Good job on getting Jeremy to go have a picnic with you! Phil & the kids always grip when I give them wheat bread too!

Keri Haynie said...

I love that close up picture of Mckell in the pink hat. So cute! Keri

Haskins said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Jessica said...

http://graveyardmall.com/hahestclr.html

Okay Heather here is a cheap steamer.

Jason and Kimber said...

Heather-- just wanted to say hi this is Kimber (Shoell) Gray. I haven't seen you in a long time. I was looking at Courtney's blog and found yours. Congrats on two very cute kids. Are you still teachin dance or coaching any teams?