Sunday, August 24, 2008

Winter?

I don't know about you but I am not looking forward to winter! I am holding on to every last minute of summer. I want to know what you do during the winter to keep your kids entertained so we don't go CRAZY! Send me your best ideas please!


Here are some pictures of our hike last weekend and some pics of the kids.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you go hiking? It looks pretty. For winter look at your local library and see if they have Story Time. Some rec centers offer mom & me classes too! Good luck - I'm not looking forward to winter either :(!

Jessica said...

Thanks to you I think we will keep very busy this winter. Look forward to lots more fun stuff. Can't wait for gymnastics so we can see your stuff.

Haskins said...

I love that headband that mikelle has on her head!! She is adorable!!!