Wednesday, October 14, 2009

new family pics

Yeah! I am so excited to have new family pics. My wonderful friend Jess took these for us and she did a fabulous job! I want to also thank Leslie who was so nice to come and get the kids smiling. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends. We got a lot of good pics and it will be hard to decide which ones will make it on our wall of fame!

















10 comments:

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

Oh I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!! They turned out SOO cute! I love your hair too. My favorite is the one of the two kids looking at each other. So great! Good Job!

Jessica said...

Yeah cute pictures! Cute family makes it.

Unknown said...

They look great!! I like the one of all of you on the bug!! Your kids are getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i love the one of brigs kissing mckell's cheek!

The Haynie's said...

Loved them!!!!!!I need a 5x5 black and white of the kids for my frames in the living room.

The Wilson 3 said...

So cute. I love the colors and the background you used. Everybody looks great!

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh! Heather I love these!! So cute!!!

Ben and Jessica said...

Love the pictures you little hot mommy!!!! Who needs a professional...all you need is a cute family!Love ya!!!

Adam and Melisa said...

Super Cute Heather!

Haskins said...

Those are so cute! You have such a cute family!