Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween Extravaganza

I love Halloween! I love seeing my kids dressed up and so excited to go trick or treating. I love watching them run from door to door as fast as their little legs will carry them. I love how they say "Thank You" in their sweetest little kid voice. They are so sweet and innocent and I know that won't last forever so I am cherishing every moment! Ahhh to be a kid again! This year we did all of our usual festivities, pumpkin carving, pumpkin patch, Halloween parties, trick or treating and of course dinner and more trick or treating at grandmas. We also added a haunted train ride to our list of things to do, I'm so glad our friends the Shipleys could come with us. Traditions are so important and I absolutely look forward to them every year. Here are some pictures of our Halloween fun. Oh and the random video at the end is Mckell making her interpretive dance debut.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay that is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Wow. That dance was great. She's already got mad skills! I am holding my breath for birthday pics!!! I hope it went well!