Sunday, April 3, 2011

The good old days

Ahhh to be young again.... Last week I got to participate in the alumni night at Utah Jazz game. Basically all of us old dancers get together, dust off our old bootie shorts, and shake parts of us that haven't been shaken like that in years! It was tons of fun and I can't wait until next year! It's a great excuse to stay in shape knowing that I will have to wear those shorts again =). I have been so fortunate to have so many wonderful experiences in my life and being a Jazz dancer definitely is up there. It was tons of fun to see old friends that I haven't seen in a while and relive the good old days! Till next year ladies!!




After ten years, we've still got it! Well, sort of...


This is our "ugly" dance. Cute huh! Well it brings back memories anyways.

No comments: