Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Brigham!!!!!

I just can't believe that my Brigham boy is 5! Brigham had a great birthday filled with family, friends, presents and fun! I let him choose what he wanted for breakfast and he wanted our favorite homemade cinnamon rolls. Later that afternoon was his friend party. He wanted to have a power ranger party so we decided to do a power ranger training camp. At the camp the trainees had to obtain 5 power ranger skills which included 1. Being careful (they had to carry an egg on a spoon around the back yard) 2. Being strong (they did push up and sit ups, practiced their best karate kicks and then played some power ranger freeze tag) 3. Defeat the bad guys (I set up a target in the back yard and the kids had to try and hit it with water balloons) 4. Team work (they paired up back to back and carried water balloons in between them) and last but not least #5 was the big obstacle course which included some climbing, jumping, crawling and sliding. The kids had a great time and I'm thankful that he has such good friends around. We were pretty tired after the party and spent a quiet night at home building forts. My favorite part of his birthday was later that night. Mckell and Molly were asleep and it was just me and Brigham in his fort. We read books, had some good laughs and I got to tell him just how much I love him! I will ALWAYS remember what a special night that was! Here is what Brigham is into right now: Legos, playing with friends, freeze tag, he loves to put on "shows" where he sets up his hot wheel race sets and shoots them down our stairs knocking over a wall of blocks set up at the bottom of the stairs. He makes invitations to his shows and even has rules for the spectators. Ha! I love that boy. Brigham is a very good boy and I LOVE being his mom! Happy Birthday Brigham!!






Finally got some legos of his own!








No comments: