Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas in a nutshell

I think it's pretty obvious that blogging has been on the back burner for me the last few months. Between family, work, and being VERY pregnant with our fourth baby, I'm pretty exhausted to say the least. Our Christmas was absolutley wonderful. I love the stage that my kids are in, it just makes Christmas so fun. We spent new years eve with some friends and then on new years day we did our annual "shake, rattle and roll" party. Jeremy did a wonderful job with our year end video and I just LOVE seeing all the fun things we did through out the year. It is probably one of my favorite things that we do every year. After the holidays it was a bit hard to get back into the swing of things but we did it. We are officially on the countdown to baby now. Just under 5 weeks to go, woohoo!! Right after the break, Mckell had her first performance of the year. Her team performed at the VIBE'S Floored show which was really fun. Lindsay, George, Matt and others from So you think you can dance were there and it was a great show! The petites did a fabulous job and I was amazed at how much Mckell has improved this year. Pardon the lack of pictures, our Christmas pictures have been saved somewhere (not sure where) and let's face it, I just don't have the energy to go searching.

No comments: