Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Bowling!

Now that Brigham is two it is fun to take him to do things that he hasn't done before. We decided to take him bowling on Saturday night. He loved it! He had an 8 lb ball which is only one pound lighter than mine (I'm a wimp I guess). When his turn would come up he would carry his ball all by himself then he would say "On your mark, get set, go" then he would push the ball and run away. We never could get him to look back and see how many pins he knocked down, he had the most fun just carrying the ball.
Final scores:
Brigham 67
Jeremy 101
Heather 111 yipee!


4 comments:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

So Fun! Brigham is So cute! Nice job on the high score Heather!

Unknown said...

You are alive! Looks like you have had a busy and fun summer! Way to dominate the boys with bowling!

Sarah said...

Did I ever mention that you guys have the cutest kids ever?

Shad and Whitney said...

Hey Jeremy and Heather!
We just happened to come across your blog and wanted to say hi.

Jeremy, I'm still wating for you to come build a deck onto my house for free.