Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween everybody! I have to say that this was the best Halloween ever! The weather was perfect, we spent the day with friends and family and the kids both put on (and kept on) their costumes. Brigham even went the whole day with out any accidents. SUCCESS! We started off the day with a party at Jessica L's house. She is amazing and it was fun for us moms to get together and the kids had fun making haunted houses and decorating cookies. Later Jess S and I took the kids to trick or treat street in Provo. It was a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. We ran home, washed the candy out of Mckell's fur and then went to Glen and Connies for pizza and more trick or treating. Brigham had such a good time and we are so proud of our little shy guy for having enough courage this year to say "Trick or Treat".



Brigham is quite fond of "Snow White"


Sorry Jess I had to post it! I wonder how long it will take you to call and make me take it off!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids look cute!! Your hair is getting long - it looks good!

Jessica said...

All that I can say is this means WAR! You better fear my camera. All the other pictures are great and it is about stinkin time!