Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Keepin Occupied

Now that winter is here we have had to entertain ourselves in different ways. The kids got a good laugh when they saw their beautiful hair do's that mom did for them! Most people who know me know that I DO NOT like the winter, but I will say that we have had fun this last week trying to keep ourselves entertained. You've got to be really creative to keep a one year old and a two year old happy!

Brigham actually smiled for this one! I think it's his first time!

2 comments:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Oh my goodness SO cute! I can't believe he let you take a picture of him and he even smiled for it!! They are both so cute!

Ashley Hardison said...

Heather,
I emailed you but it got sent back so I thought I would just leave you a message. We are wondering if you would want to judge at our competition again. It is Thursday January 9, Friday 10 and Saturday 11. We are hoping to only have it 2days but we are waiting to see how many teams we have register. Let me know if you are available.