Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Good Times
For some reason I always think that you have to have a picture to update your blog. I'm updating with out a picture so you'll have to actually do some reading! Sorry! Our kids were sick this past week and passed around a stomach bug. Luckily it only lasted a few hours for each child but believe me it was nasty! I had to do about 12 loads of laundry on Monday, fun huh. Lately I have been very busy judging and working with different cheerleading teams. Last weekend I got to judge the Miss Dance Drill Team Utah Pageant and Thayne (from you think you can dance) was one of my judging buddies. I have also been working with UVU cheer on their nationals routine. It's a busy time but I'm having fun! Brigham surprises us everyday with new words and phrases and I'm constantly wondering where he learns half of the stuff he says. A few days ago Brigham told me to "come here". He put his ear to my ear and whispered "I love you mom, you're handsome!" It pretty much melted my heart! Later in the day we bumped into each other and he said "I'm sorry mom, it's your fault." I wish he could be my little guy forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi neighbor!
You are a busy lady, no wonder I never see you! We need to get together now that the sun is coming out! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment