Friday, February 27, 2009

Haynie Happenings

I keep thinking that the end of winter is in sight. I have some major spring fever! Luckily we got to get out a few times this past week. I am so grateful to have wonderful friends that like to go on adventures to!


This is Mckell wearing her gear that grandma and grandpa got her in Peru


This is us at the zoo. Every time we saw an animal Brigham would ask " Does he talk?". I think he sees to many animated animal movies.


The Giraffe was one of Brighams favorites


Oh Mckell, I told her it was time for a nap and she went and got her blanket and went under the table. It took a while to get her out and into her crib.


We had a blast at the safe kids fair. Brigham was so excited when he saw a helicopter!


More Safe Kids pics


Brigham and Ira crawling through the tunnel


Mckell has two favorite things in life right now, one is a sucker and the other is going down slides.

1 comment:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

all of these pictures are so cute! The picture of McKell in her Peru stuff is adorable. She looks like she is totally posing. So fun!