Saturday we had two more Easter Egg Hunts. The neighborhood hunt on Saturday morning was FREEZING, it was one of those things that you just suck up and do it for the kids. We probably would not have gone if we didn't open our big mouths and tell the kids about it the night before. First thing they said when they woke up was " Is it time for the Easter Egg Hunt?" Saturday evening we did our usual dinner with the girls while the guys went to priesthood. I love conference! Cali and Connie were so wonderful to plan a fun evening for the grand kids which included a Easter Egg Hunt! Brigham and Mckell love hanging out with all their cousins and I love hanging out with the girls!
Easter morning!
OK so here is a video of the UVU nationals routine that I choreographed. My friends keep saying that they want to see my work so here it is... I had so much fun working with UVU this year and I wish them the best of luck in Daytona this weekend! There is a cheer that goes with it but it's not on my video, sorry! You can also see them compete live online this weekend at www.varsity.com Go Wolverines!!
3 comments:
Oh my heather that routine was SICK!!! I definitely don't expect anything but perfection from you, but seriously that was SOOOOO good!
Very impressive. I cannot believe you actually put all of that together. Very talented girl. I liked the cartwheel off the top.
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!! You really are amazing!
Post a Comment