
the kids eating lunch

let the fun begin!

Mckell stopped to open each one of her eggs before she'd put it in her basket

Our group keeps getting bigger and bigger, Leslie you're next!
A few days before our friend Easter egg hunt we had a neighborhood egg hunt. Here are some pics

The kids sat like this at the top of our stairs for about half an hour before we left. They were so excited!

Ahhh so cute! Brigham is convinced that Paisley is a real princess.

The other day the kids planted a gummy bear tree in the back yard. I would sure love it if that thing would grow already!


Poor Ruby! The kids like to smother, I mean love on her!
1 comment:
So fun!! Sounds like they've been to a lot of Egg hunts... Well Mom and I decided we are going to have one tomorrow night! I'll give you details!! haha. These kids are too cute though!!
Post a Comment