Mckell said the sweetest thing to me today. We were in the kitchen and she said, "Mom, I wish I was you". I asked her why and she said, "Because I love you." It was seriously the nicest thing she's ever said to me EVER in her life! I hope I can remember that moment forever! Other than the occasional tantrum, Mckell doesn't express her emotions very often so it was definitely a tender moment.
Here are some pics from this week..

This is Molly not paying attention while I'm trying to feed her. It happens about three times a day. She is more interested in what the other kids are doing

This week I had the kids make some baskets. It was easy and they loved it! Just some yarn and glue and your good to go!



Mckell's

Brigham's

Tadaah!

Oh to be flexible again!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh your kids are so dang cute!! They are all getting so big its crazy!!
Post a Comment