Sunday, June 5, 2011

May

With May being the rainiest month EVER we didn't seem to get out much! I am dying to have some nice weather! OK today is nice but who knows what tomorrow will bring... This month Brigham had more soccer games, Mckell finished dance, Brigham graduated preschool and we went on some fun field trips. It has been quite the crazy year and I can't believe how fast time goes. I wish that I could freeze time and have my kids stay like this forever. I love their sweet voices, I love their excitement over the little things, I love that they love me and want to play with me. Everyday I thank my Heavenly Father for these wonderful blessings in my life. I pray that I can love them as He does and that I can see them as He does. My children mean the world to me and I feel like the luckiest mom ever to be blessed with three awesome kiddos! Here are some pics


Miss Molly. I can't believe she is 9 months old now! Molly has two teeth, loves to roll but still can't sit. She loves food, and when I say love that is an understatement. She will literally scream at the dinner table until somebody feeds her again, again, and again. I have never seen her spit anything out, she'll take whatever she can get. Molly's favorite word is Dad. She is yelling for dad most of the day. She is a pretty easy baby and LOVES attention which is very different from my other two who are shy. Molly smiles a lot and certainly puts a smile on my face. She is our little dare devil and enjoys being "dropped" and thrown around, gently of course =).


Soccer





This is what Mckell thinks about soccer


This was Brighams first year playing soccer and he loved every minute of it. He had a great season and scored 4 goals! Way to go! We did catch him practicing his cartwheels a few times in the back field though.


Friends galore! I am glad there are so many great friends around!


Zoo field trip, tons of fun!




Loved the elephants!




My kids don't like posing for pictures, especially group shots. I just can't resist though. We are going to love to look at this pic of all the friends years from now. Priceless


Preschool graduation. The program was so cute! They sang songs and looked adorable!




Thanks Miss Lindley. She is a fabulous teacher and a great friend!


Trey, Brigham, and Mia. Brigham has grown quite fond of Mia if you know what I mean. He is always saying what a cute girl she is and how she can count to infinity and how she has a ghost on her swing because her swing can swing all by itself. So cute!


I love memorial day! We took the kids to visit Grandma Haynies grave. We had some tender moments as we walked around and read some of the head stones. I am so grateful for family and that we can be together forever! It was nice to see all the flowers and to teach the kids a little about their great grandma!


Good old trafalga! It was way crowded on Memorial day but always a good time!

No comments: