Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day out with Thomas!







Today we went to see Thomas the train! Brigham is in love with trains and has been looking forward to this day for a long time! Just the two of us went, Mckell stayed with Kristina (thanks so much!) It was cold and rainy and I just couldn't believe that I had to get the winter coats out in MAY. AHHHH this weather is so frusturating! The kids had a blast, they got balloon animals and tattoos and of course the train ride! Brigham is so funny and likes to show everyone his "tat". I just love Brigham so much and it so fun to see him get excited about things.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun! I sure wish we were able to go:( Hopefully next year!

Haskins said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we could of come! I will have to try that next year with McKay!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I would have gotten on the ball and taken my boys.

BJAT said...

that is so fun! is this a "traveling" thomas train? Allie and Tyler would LOVE that and I have never heard or seen it before. Anyway, you do SO many fun things. I wish I lived by more stay at home moms.