Thursday, May 15, 2008

Week in Review


Here are some pictures from our week, sorry I didn't get any with Eli. He was to busy playing=)





You know that your life has changed when you stop day dreaming about your future hunk and your fabulous life together and start day dreaming about sleeping in past 6:00 am! I think the days need to be longer, I just can't seem to fit everything in. Oh well.
This week was so much fun! We took a field trip to the fire station, had plenty of lunch dates with friends (what would be a week with out it), judged one of the longest competitions of my life and best of all my sister and her husband and kids came for a visit! YEAH!!! I just love my sister so much and although we talk on the phone ALL THE TIME, I only see her like once a year. Thanks for coming to visit sis! My niece and nephews are so cute and so much fun. This was the first time they have seen Mckell in person and she just adored them.
Here is our week in a nut shell. Jeremy got his license and is ready to sell some houses! Brigham has gone to nursery twice now without crying (hoorah!) He also insisted on wearing his firemans hat and "badge" every where we went after our field trip. Mckell has turned into quite the little princess and only stops crying when she is being held, and I milked Mothers Day as much as I could!

3 comments:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Those pictures are so fun! I'm glad you had a fun time with your sister! Her kids are so cute!!! And Mckell and Brigham are stinkin' cute as always.

Haskins said...

Those are such cute pictures!! That is so fun to hang out with your sister! Got to love sisters:-)

Unknown said...

what a fun time! My boys love the fire trucks too! I love how you change the color of your back ground with each new post!!