Thursday, May 22, 2008

Swimming













Tuesday we went swimming for the first time this winter (let's face it, summer isn't coming this year) We all had a great time and the boys had a blast splashing in the water. They took turns jumping in and seemed to be fearless! Boys will be boys. Mckell enjoyed being outside but preferred taking a nap to swimming. Before we left the house I put sunscreen on Brigham he then wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug. We were in a hurry at that point so I decided to put mine on later. Well of course I forgot and when we got home I noticed that my shoulders were burned except for two tiny hand prints, Jeremy and I both got a kick out of it. I am just grateful that it is cold right now so I can wear long sleeves to cover it up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So were is the picture of your arms? I also wish this cold weather would go away!