Thursday, May 22, 2008

Family Pics


A few weeks ago we got our family pictures done. All of you moms know how much fun it is to get your family ready for pictures, especially when you have to be there at 8:45 a.m. (Thanks a lot Courtney! J/K) The pictures turned out really well and I love that our family never takes themselves to seriously. We always have fun when we get together. As you can tell by the pictures, Brigham was very happy and LOVED to get his picture taken. He's our little angel! J/K Brigham we love you very much! Sorry Keri, I had to post the picture of Jared and Jaden. I know you love this one! I want to add that I expecially love the picture of Glen and Connie, it is sweet. They look so good together!












1 comment:

Haskins said...

Cute family pics! YOu look so pretty!